There are two ways to print a List of citations from Concord. To adjust your print settings prior to printing your List, follow instructions A. To send a List directly to the printer (using the same settings used to print your last list), follow instructions B.
4. In the middle panel, you will see a preview of the text you have chosen to print. Click on the gear icon to adjust settings such as text format and font size.
5. Click on the dropdown arrows to view all available layout settings (these are explained further in steps 6 - 8)
Choose whether you would like the text to be displayed as it is in the books, as a list of citations, or as free-flowing text.
7. Font Size
Choose whether you would like the text to be small, medium, or large.
8. Other Options
Choose whether you would like the date, marginal headings, line/verse numbers, and your personal notes to appear on the printed page(s).
9. Click the Print icon next to the Settings gear to send the document to print as it is currently displayed in the center panel.
10. Click the Export PDF button to export the document as a PDF as it is currently displayed in the center panel. (This will open the document in a new tab enabling you to print or save the PDF from the new tab).
11. Click the Export TEXT button to export the document as a Text document.