Concord gift subscriptions cost $50 ($10 less than the standard subscription price) and are good for 1 year from the time the recipient activates their subscription. To give the gift of a Concord subscription, you need to have your own Concord account (instructions for creating an account can be found at the end of this article).
Access your Account Information page by clicking or tapping on the following:
Computer/laptop - click your email address in the top bar
iPad - Tap the gear icon in the top bar, then tap Profile in the menu
Smart phone - Tap the “More” button at the bottom, then tap Profile in the menu
3. On the next screen, click on the box labelled “Give Concord as a Gift.”
4. On the next screen, enter the recipient’s name, the recipient’s email address, and a short message the recipient will receive via email (indicated below in the big red circles). Click “Continue” when finished.
5. On the following screen, enter your payment information and click “Review Order” in the lower, right-hand corner.
6. Review your order and click the “Complete Subscription” button in the lower, right-hand corner.
7. The recipient will receive an email inviting them to create a Concord account. This email will include a code they can use to redeem once their 30-day free trial has expired.
Renewing a gift subscription:
To renew a Concord gift subscription, follow the entire process outlined in steps 1–7 above. Completing all of the above steps will generate a new gift subscription code for them to redeem that is different from the code(s) they redeemed in the past.
Checking the status of a Concord gift subscription:
To check the status of a gift subscription you have purchased for a recipient, log into your Concord account and access your Account Info page (step #2 in the instructions above).
Click on the “Review Gift Subscriptions” button.
You will be taken to the Gift Status page which will show all the subscriptions you have gifted and whether the recipients have activated those subscriptions.