To import your Notebooks from Concord Desktop 2.1, follow these steps:
- Login to your new Concord account at concord.christianscience.com.
- Go to the "Lists" panel on the right side of your screen.
- Click the "View all Lists" icon to the left of your list tabs.
- In the bottom right-hand corner, click "View Legacy Notebooks."
- Click on the Legacy Notebook “List Options” menu (3-horizontal lines) on the right-hand side of "Legacy Notebooks."
- Click "Upload Legacy Notebook."
Note: You will need to know where your Concord files are stored on your computer. Here are the default locations for Mac and PC:
MAC: Documents —> Concord Documents
PC: My Documents —> Concord Documents
- A new “File Upload” window will open. You can drag-and-drop the .html files from the folder (noted above) to the dotted outline box where it says “Drop files here or click to upload,” or you can click in the dotted-outline box to navigate through the files on your computer and find your Concord Document folder. Once you have found your Concord Documents folder, select the files that end in .html from the folder which you want to import, and click “Open.”
Note: To select multiple files, hold down the shift key as you click on the files you would like to upload. To quickly select all of the files within your folder, hold the shift key and click the first file in the folder and then the last file in the folder. All the files in between the first and last should also now be selected. You can also hold the Control key and click to select non-consecutive files.
- Your files will automatically begin uploading to new Concord. When they have finished uploading, click the X in the right hand corner of the pop-up window.
- Your notebooks will now show up under "Legacy Notebooks." If you click on them, you can view them as read only.
To activate editing of your Notebooks, Convert them to Lists:
- Check the boxes for the specific notebooks you would like to convert to Lists.
OR To convert all Notebooks, click the Legacy Notebook “List Options” menu (3-horizontal lines), and choose “Select All.”
- Click the Legacy Notebook “List Options” menu (3-horizontal lines), and click “Convert Selected to Lists.”