2. On the login page, enter your username and password.
3. Tap "SIGN IN."
4. When the page fully loads, tap on the 3-dot menu button at the top right of the screen.
5. This will bring up an action menu. Tap the option "Add to Home Screen."
6. A new window appears. You may want to shorten the name that appears with the icon to read "Concord". Accept the settings by tapping “Add” in the lower right-hand corner.
7. Navigate to the home screen and you will find that it now includes the QuickLink icon for Concord.
8. Tap the icon and confirm that Concord load in "full-screen" mode.
The configuration is complete.
From now on, you may access Concord from the icon on your home screen. You may also want to follow the clean-up instructions below.
The following actions may be necessary after you have created the QuickLink:
1. Open your browser again, and close the page that was opened by tapping the numbered square in the upper right. The different web pages that are open appear. Tap the ‘x’ in the top right corner for the one that says https://login.concord.christianscience.com.
2. Move the Concord QuickLink to a location that is desirable on the home screen. Do this by pressing and holding the icon until a grid appears on the screen. Then drag and drop the icon to the desired location on your home screen.